Friday 24 January 2014

Graduation Project: And Creche of my own

COURTESY :US. Pat. No. 1,337,698


Here begins the new beginning and what great pleasure we have to start a fresh endeavour "the Graduation Project". This is last task before leaving the college. There was delay in publishing the semester VII result and without any concern or dismay begin the research methodology. Welcome to semester VIII, where we are on our own. What we do shows the reflection of our work throughout.

The topic is "Systematic study on Reversible Trousers". I was bit perturbed and anxious but with more discussion ,queries and enchanting pep talk with faculties the head became more crystal clear. It's an independent project comprising of two member me and Akash.

We got 3 months i.e. 90 days top. Within this period we have accomplish our task. We have to convince people around, explaining the possible outcome our project. The prime target is Forestry and Mining department worker.

We ought collect pre-requisite data regarding work wear. This we can do with set of questionnaire and sample survey. Sorting out the problem about their work wear and giving the best possible solution. There will be more travelling and exploring, I wonder if It will be my travelogue. Fascinating isn't it?? Getting clear about the project is most important thing before putting both legs in the deep mystic ocean. You should how to swim, climb, breathe whatever it takes to satisfy the insatiable curiosity. That endurance only comes when you are interested. You can't be ostentatious. Can't afford to be.

There is lot of stuff to do. All I know that we have to start from the scratch so, beginning with Kannur. It's daring thou raring. Though newer, thou never extinguish. Lot to conceive all at time to time. Though I started this blog during my Internship period last year in the month of may as gesture of my work in Industry, which I really enjoyed. There I got the crèche room to write something more substantial, I kind of got lost in that mysticism. One word which could describe my feeling "abysmal". This time I am stationary more dynamic don't know about my whereabouts. Today I could be here tomorrow you never know where. The capricious journey begin no crèche at all, I take pledge to procreate the crèche on own, by the virtue of truth. Till then see yaa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment