Friday 30 August 2013

Auf Widersehen Apparel Internship

Greeting Friends,

Today is my last day of summer apparel Internship. I will be leaving for Kannur tomorrow,early morning. I haven't packed yet. 14 weeks just passed, didn't even realized. 

Few of my friends and acquaintances were quite curious about my awkward choice of blog title "my vantage point of creche". My sis says that it doesn't make any sense. Very few people have read my blog. Candidly speaking I don't know how to popularize the blog. By all means it should be interesting and informative with cocktail of your view and experience. That what I tried to do this Summer. The blog name "creche" might not be so catchy, so this may be one of the reason why everybody not give a damn about this blog.

The name of this blog has got some logic. My industry didn't have any extra office corner so the HR of the industry gave the small vacant room. This room was meant to be for infant and small kid. The room is called "Creche. There was 2 broken chair and a table with working fan and exhausted fan, and I was like fucking shit Frankly speaking, initially this internship was boring but soon I gain some momentum interest in industry. Suddenly, one bright hot afternoon I came up with writing blog while sitting in creche. 

I learned lots of stuff here. The worker, supervisors and production manager were very hard working and this really kept motivating me. I was quite interested in I.E department as it was more technical. Sumit sir is I.E head and our mentor. He was very cooperative. The Cutting department were too very enthusiastic. Not to forget Mr. Guruji, he helped us in tracking the style. Mr. Sonu the in charge of store department helped us in knowing all whereabouts about fabric storage. 

I also went to head office which is thrice large as my industry. People here were in too much rush and they have very little time for us. The IT department, ERP team were not willing to share any view about the software. Albeit, I managed to complete that questionnaire.  Same problem was with plant layout team. Nevertheless all respect to their confidentiality. May they live long & Prosper. 

The all hullabaloo of confidentiality these people make really makes me wonder. Even though I assured them that this was just for educational purpose, even merchandising department were not willing to share the improved and improvised rectification in style. I sincerely like to remind these folks that this is knowledge society, a transparent candid system is what we should believe in. My production floor unit of Noida, sector 59 were overall very supportive. They provided and even assisted me in many working paradigm. Also I would like to thanks our Production manager Mr Deepak Juneja for granting all permission in speedy and transparent manner. He is good leader who involves himself in team. 

I loved doing internship here with my friend Akash. I have much to say but gotta go as it's getting late and tomorrow I have to catch train early morning. This section of my blog ain't finished yet. I will share some of my ideas and thought in my upcoming blogs, which I wrote in my diary during my Internship time in Creche, I came with some thought provoking idea here henceforth that's my vantage point-- Creche!  B.L International , you will be missed. Adieu!! Auf Widersehen!!
B.L International sector 59



1 comment: